“The Tuscany retreat is more content driven than your advertisement suggests. It is probing, thoughtful, enriching, and forces reflective thought on all aspects of tangible and intangible Mediator skills”. Sandra Clemons, MA Tampa Florida USA
Reviews of the Tuscany Mediation Workshop Retreat
What was the most valuable part of the Mediation Workshop?
- It opened my mind to a more relaxed / less rigid way of thinking.
- I think the venue is very suitable to support the relaxed approach of the workshop. It is much easier to practice the learning of unlearning in a beautiful, earthy laid-back environment without too much influence from outside.
- The space to be, to consider, to reflect, to learn in a supported, supportive, enriched environment of peers.
- It helped me to find ways of finding myself/ being authentic when being a mediator/conciliator.
- Getting my head into the concept of ‘in the moment’. Role-plays were helpful. The Orchestra! (video).
- I really found the workshop to be greatly beneficial although the approach to teaching was different to what I expected. It was a wonderful inclusive experience.
- The ‘intangibility’ of the content-the permission to explore; the ‘safe’ feeling of speaking up.
- Group discussion, unity of presenters, gentle style of facilitation. Fishbowl group scenarios for learning. Videos were meaningful and visual media a refreshing tool. Nice balance of spiritual and practical skills-based content in workshop.
- I really enjoyed the fourth day. This was a huge learning experience and insight into how I am able to adapt. I also loved the videos!!
- The integrity and thoughtfulness with which this workshop has been prepared and presented. EXCELLENT!!
- Opportunity to reflect, share with fellow professionals. The opportunity to learn, use space and the moment to explore.
- Freeing my mind. Opening myself up to alternative viewpoints. Realizing you had to change yourself rather than others. Having awareness develop that one was on the right track even if your way forwards was different to people.
- To be able to share experiences with the presenters and colleagues in a supportive, nurturing environment.
- Having the chance to listen and to let others experience in similar circumstances wash over me. Realising that living in the moment or mindfulness has always been present in my practice – that there exist other ways of looking at it which further let one go deeper and be of greater help in situations of conflict.
- Demystifying mediation, meeting and connecting with like-minded experienced and integrated people, reinforcing notion and practice of presence, light footprints, experiencing openness and generosity of all the facilitators. Sampling the delights of Tuscany!!
- The total focus on the art of mediation in a group of fellow professionals.